I had five requests for interview so here are your questions (and yes, some of them are the same, but its freaking 100 degrees in my town today and I am too hot to think up 25 individual questions):
1. When Gwendolyn was born, what was the first thing you remember saying to her?
2. How did you meet your husband?
3. If you could go back to one point in your life and have a “do over” would you and what point would it be?
4. Your blog says, “I have shot and killed a Black Bear.” Tell us about this.
5. What’s your favorite magazine?
1. If you ever were to have children, what would you name them?
2. What noise or sound do you love?
3. If God does exist and you get to meet her, what would you hope she’d say to you when you arrive?
4. If you could choose any profession in the world, what would you most like to do?
5. What would you least like to do?
1. What’s your favorite curse word? Why?
2. If you had two sons instead of two daughters (so far), do you think your life would be any different and in what ways?
3. What noise or sound do you hate?
4. When did you know you had to leave your first husband (lie if this is too close to your heart… but lie BIG)?
5. Have you ever lived alone? If so, how old were you and did you love or hate it? If not, do you ever wish you had?
1. What noise or sound do you love?
2. What’s your favorite curse word? Why?
3. How did you know it was over with your first husband?
4. If you had two daughters instead of two sons, do you think your life would be any different and in what ways?
5. If you could spend one night on stage would it be as an actor, singer, performance artist, or? And why?
1. What kind of “important things” have you put off to read a blog?
2. If you had two sons instead of two daughters, do you think your life would be any different and in what ways?
3. How did you meet your husband?
4. Have you ever stolen something? If so, what was it and why did you take it?
5. Are you happy?