If you don’t already know Christina of My Topography and Mama Says Om then I strongly urge you to check out this soulful poet and artist. I have a total crush on her, if you haven’t already figured that out. Anyway she tagged me for a meme and since I had nothing to say but, “Hey, more vomit!” I figured what the heck. Especially since all the mighty meme requires is that I tell you five things I haven’t already shared (surprisingly hard to come up with, by the way). Since I’m tired and loopy and really enjoy a good twist, one of the five items is totally false. You pick.
1. In high School I totally wanted to name my future daughter Ricquella; calling her Rikki, of course.
2. I don’t mind doing laundry. In fact, I find it kind of meditative. But I HATE the process of matching socks.
3. I once made fun of a friends stammer when I was like, twelve. He was making fun of me at the time but I cannot recall for what. For some reason, I still feel guilty.
4. I lived in the same house from the time I was two to twenty.
5. I wore the wrong dress to my wedding. I didn’t know it at the time, but it turns out I really wanted to get married in a totally different dress. Now I don’t even want to keep the dress I have. Oh, and I was stupid about my hair. If I could go back I would look so very different.
I refuse to tag anyone, mostly because I'm lazy. Just drop me a comment if you play along so I can some check out your five things. Oh, and I have no prize for the person(s) who correctly identify the lie... just know that you are the best. Ever.