You want to know what I've been doing all day?
No really, list after list after list. In fact, I have a whole book of them. To date, I've made a list of:
- things to pack (natch)
- all my confirmation numbers
- contact info for the Hotel & the Conference venue (complete with map of the area)
- how to get from the Oakland Airport to where my friend Allyn is picking me up (again, with map)
- list of SWAG opportunities
- list of sessions I will be live blogging, which are:
- How We Communicate: FAQs for Beginning Bloggers
- Morning Keynote: HybridMedia: How we will all work together to build a converged-media future
- What We Believe: Beautiful Blogging and Positive Posting
- party party party
- full agenda and which sessions I would most like to try to hit (in addition to the two I'm live blogging):
The thing is, I'm pretty sure I haven't made enough lists. There's MORE to manage, I just know it. And yet, I need to make some dinner and hang out with my kids. Especially the one who told me she wouldn't miss me because she likes Daddy and Grandma Heidi better. I almost turned into a 5yo and told her I liked Anya better, so NAH! But, um, I think I'm supposed to be the adult in the room.
So anyway, if you actually have the time to read this and are going, you can find me at the sessions I'm live blogging on email me at WannabeHippieBlog AT gmail and we'll find a place to meet up. Or just look for the awkward girl in the back of the room at the parties giggling with Tank Girl.