Jen Lemon and her daughter are practicing some guerilla art today and I'm totally jumping on the bandwagon. I'll be plastering the city* with post-it's over the next couple of days. Some ideas I have for messages are:
- "It’s going to be OK, pinky swear!"
- "Just keep breathing, the rest will work itself out."
- "Stop thinking so much."
- "So, um, what will worrying actually change?"
- "Look UP!"
- "When was the last time you really looked at the clouds?"
- "You’re only human."
- "Perfection is tiresome. Be messy."
What could you stand to be reminded of at the moment?
*I'm heading to San Francisco tomorrow for six (count them, 1...2...3...4...5...6!) days without my family. If you're in that neck of the woods and want to say HI, just contact me.